Step 1: Curl lashes natural lashes
Curling and applying mascara as prep before applying the false lashes will ensure a seamless look and a nice blend between the strip lash and your natural lash
Step 2: Remove lash from packaging
Remove the luxurious lashes from its packaging by gently pulling from the outer conners at the base of the lash. Avoid pulling on the lashes themselves.
Step 3: Measure & Trim
Hold the lashes up to your eye to measure, if the band is longer than your natural eye shape then trim from the ends accordingly.
Step 4: Apply glue & wait till glue becomes tacky
Apply thin layer of eyelash adhesive on the base of the lash, wait 30-45 seconds for the glue to become tacky. The thicker the layer of glue you apply, the longer you should wait for the glue to become tacky.
Step 5: Apply to lash
Apply the lashes ontop of your natural lash line, start with the middle then the outer corner, and lastly the inner corner. Take your tweezers to hold up the lashes so they dry upwards, ensure both lashes are dried at the sample angle.
Step 6(Optional): Apply Mascara
To receive long optimal use of the lashes, applying mascara is not recommended but if you feel they are not dark and dramatic enough apply a light coat of mascara. Also consider purchasing a different pair of lashes to give you a more satisfying dramatic look.
- Pull the lashes from the outer conner of your eye and gently remove all the way to the inner corner
- Take a q-tip and generously soak it into makeup remover. Take the q-tip and rub underneath the false lashes and your natural lash, wait 5-10 seconds for the solution to soften the glue. Gently pull the lash from the outer conner of your eye to the inner corner.
Repeat for the other eye
Store the luxurious lashes back into its AABeauty package it came with.
All lashes can be used up to 17+ times if properly cared for
- Avoid getting the lashes wet to ensure you get the optimal lifespan of the lashes (Mink lashes resist water the best, maintaining its curl due to it being made out of real hair)
- Always store it in its AABeauty packaging whenever not in use
- Use makeup remover on a q-tip to soften glue when trying to safely remove the glue from the band